CGP provides a comprehensive service in seeking, evaluating and developing small hydro-electricity sites
- Identifying potential hydro sites, defined as developments capable of producing between 25Kw – 100Kw.
- Establishing the feasibility of a site with, initially, a desk-top study followed by a full evaluation.
- Commissioning the necessary impact assessments and habitat surveys.
- Submitting applications to the Environment Agency and local planning authority to establish formal approval for a scheme.
- Managing the construction phase, commissioning and commencing production of electricity available both to local landowvners and the national grid.
Contact us for an assessment of the hydro-potential on your property